SAJOU CROSS STITCH KIT - Marie Antoinette's Cushion
This is the first cross stitch kit I've ever bought for myself. I've never worked a cross stitch kit in my life, but this one is so beautiful, I couldn't resist it! If you're feeling ambitious, and want a project fit for a Queen, Sajou's glorious "Queen's Bedchamber Cushion" is for you. The design is inspired by (and faithfully reproduced from) the embroidered fabrics in Marie Antoinette's bedroom at Versailles. This kit provides all the threads needed, a large printed color chart, linen cross stitch fabric and cotton backing fabric.
Pillow insert not included, sewing is required to finish the cushion.
Kit comes in a papered box and includes:
- Full color printed cross stitch pattern chart
- 12 count (per cm) off-white embroidery linen, 19.5" x 27.5"
- 100% cotton fabric for the backing
- 37 bobbins of Retors du Nord embroidery floss
- Sajou woven label "Créé par moi" ("Made by me"
The finished project measures approx 17.5" x 23"