SAJOU SEWING BOX - Toile de Jouy Coquecigrue
Sajou's beautifully papered box filled with sewing supplies. The gorgeous (and curious) paper motif is from an antique fabric found in the Musée de la Toile de Jouy's archive, depicting absurd, fantastical creatures called "Coquecigrue" (COXY-grew).
Box has a removable top tray and measures 6" x 4.5" 2"
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 nickel-plated thimble
- Sajou cloth tape measure
- Seam ripper
- Box of 200 extra-fine dressmakers pins N°4
- Six cocoons of polyester thread, 150 meters each
- Booklet of 15 assorted sewing needles
- Three cards for winding threads
- All contents are Made in France!