FT. LONESOME - Big Sheet Embroidery Transfer Patterns
Ft. Lonesome is adored for their incredible chainstitch patches and psychedelic, embroidered western wear! Now these designs are available as hand embroidery patterns, exclusively from Sublime Stitching. All patterns of the collection are shown.
Based in Austin, Texas, Ft. Lonesome is a chain-stitching embroidery and western wear powerhouse helmed by Kathie Sever.
BIG SHEET includes:
- one 11" x 17" printed sheet of hot-iron transfers
- one 11" x 17" printed sheet of COLOR guides, stitch diagrams, transfer instructions, tips and ideas!
This pattern set is also available as a downloadable PDF you can instantly print out and trace:
Downloadable PDF version includes:
- Designs provided as "right way" and reversed
- COLOR and stitch inspirations
- Jenny's STITCH ATLAS™ (of one design)
- Three Simple Stitches embroidery diagrams for beginners!
My Stitch Atlas™ is included only with the PDF version. (It's a creative guide to embroidering the one design shown, not the entire collection of patterns.) This unique visual method will explain where to use:
- Sublime Floss thread colors by number
- specific types of stitches
- thickness or thinness of your floss
- the direction of your stitches
- and more!