New Video Tutorial || Floss Blending
Floss Blending! This is such a fun and simple trick. All it requires is knowing how to separate your floss. Like so...
Real glamorous, right? Be sure to watch the video so you can see this smooth move in action! This is how I separate my floss -a tried and true method for many needleworkers. (Just don't do it while wearing lipstick.) There's an alternative method for separating floss in the first video (hint: velcro is involved).
There are two combo ideas in the video, but I bet you'll have more fun coming up with your own.
Watch > > How To : Floss Blending
More videos in my series for Kin DIY:
- Embroidery 101
- Five Most Common Embroidery Stitches
- Three Ways to Transfer Embroidery Patterns
- How To : Embroider Stretchy Fabrics like T-Shirts
- How To : Embroider on Paper
- How To : Embroider French Knots