TE AMO FRIDA - PDF Embroidery Portrait Pattern & Stitch Atlas™ by Jenny Hart
Embroider my portrait with the help of my Stitch Atlas™! This 8-page PDF includes the portrait for you to print out and trace, and explains exactly which colors and stitches to use on the design. It also suggests how thick or thin to make your stitches. Sound complicated? I've developed a unique, easy-to-read method for explaining all this information at a glance. This PDF also includes my personal techniques for embroidering eyes, noses, mouths and skin tones.
- Finished, embroidered reference photo
- Two versions of the pattern: right way / reversed
- Instructions for tracing and transferring the design (you will need either a Fine Tip Transfer Pen or Carbon Transfer Paper, sold separately)
- Stitch Atlas™ with COLOR and stitch charts
- Additional techniques for how to embroider eyes, noses, mouths and skin tones